Which of the following types of organisms are single celled unicellular )?
Unicellular Organisms Discussing Bacteria, Protozoa, Fungi, Algae and Archaea
- Fungi (unicellular)
- Algae (unicellular)
How do we prevent disease?
Decrease your risk of infecting yourself or others:
- Wash your hands often.
- Get vaccinated.
- Use antibiotics sensibly.
- Stay at home if you have signs and symptoms of an infection.
- Be smart about food preparation.
- Disinfect the ‘hot zones’ in your residence.
- Practice safer sex.
- Don’t share personal items.
How can we prevent diseases and stay healthy?
Eight healthy choices to reduce your risk for disease
- Be a non-smoker and avoid second hand smoke. If you smoke, get help to quit.
- Be physically active everyday.
- Eat healthy foods.
- Achieve a healthy weight.
- Control your blood pressure.
- Limit your intake of alcohol.
- Reduce your stress.
- Be screened or tested regularly.
What diseases that has no cure what are the ways to prevent it?
Polio – While there is a vaccine to prevent polio, there is no cure for it.
What are the common lifestyle diseases?
Lifestyle diseases include atherosclerosis, heart disease, and stroke; obesity and type 2 diabetes; and diseases associated with smoking and alcohol and drug abuse. Regular physical activity helps prevent obesity, heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, colon cancer, and premature mortality.
How can I live without a disease?
Start with these three simple steps.
- Step 1: Tap In to the Power of Food. Make smart choices. You need enough fuel to get through the day without loading up on extra calories.
- Step 2: Exercise Regularly. Make fitness a part of your daily life.
- Step 3: Quit Smoking. Get a health boost.