1. Anonymous data collection and data processing
Also the opportunity to identify the website from which you reached us and the websites that you visit appearance in our web, is for us. This information can be evaluated for statistical purposes, but individual users will remain anonymous.
Each time you access the website of the Asklepios Kliniken GmbH & co. KGaA, i.e. each time you retrieve or try to retrieve a file on this Server, data will be stored in a log file (Logfile).
In detail, on each retrieval the following data record is stored:
- IP address
- The Name of the retrieved file
- Date and time of the call
- the amount of data transferred
- Message whether the retrieval was successful
- An indication of why a retrieval may have failed
- Operating system and browser software of your computer
- Screen resolution
- Website from which you visit us
The legal basis for the data processing art. 6, Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest, it follows from the above-listed purposes for data collection. In any case, we use the collected data to the purpose to draw conclusions on your Person.
The listed Below and used in our tracking measures will be Abs on the basis of article 6. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the coming to the use of Tracking measures, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website.
On the other, we use the Tracking measures to capture the use of our site statistically, and for the purposes of optimizing our website for you to evaluate. These interests are to be considered as entitled within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories refer to the appropriate Tracking Tools.
You can decide here whether, in your Browser a unique web Analytics Cookie may be stored to enable the operator of the Website the collection and analysis of statistical data.
If you want to opt out, please click on the following Link to place the Piwik-deactivation-Cookie in your Browser.
2. Collection and processing of personal data
As a General rule, we only access your personal data from you unless you provide it to us. This can for example be the case if you transmit your data in a survey, registering for personal services, in the case of a request with regard to information, etc. The us data that you voluntarily submit will then be only within the Federal Republic of Germany and only to the in point. 3 mentioned purposes will be stored and processed.
Use our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to work with us on the Website form provided. The specification of a valid E-Mail address is required so we know from whom the request originates and to be able to answer. For more information may voluntarily be made. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with art. 6, Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of their voluntary consent. For the use of the contact form personal data collected by us will be deleted after the completion of your request.
3. Use and disclosure of your personal data
A Transfer of your personal data to third parties other than for the purposes Below.
We disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- Your according to art. 6, Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have granted Express permission to do so,
- the disclosure according to art. 6, Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims is required and there is no reason to believe that they have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- for the case that the disclosure in accordance with art. 6, Para. 1 s. 1lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well as
- this is permitted by law and in accordance with art. 6, Para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the settlement of contractual relationships with them.
4. Links to third-party sites
On our websites, Cookies are used, the data for technical session control in your browser. This data will be deleted when you Close your browser.
We want to store in a Cookie is personal data, such as a user ID, you will be stressed.
Most browsers accept Cookies automatically. You can prevent the Saving of Cookies by changing your Browser settings. If you do not accept Cookies, this can lead to function restrictions of our offers.
The information generated by the Cookie about your use of this Website are
- Browser Type/-Version,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address) and
- Time of the server request
The information will be used, the use of the Website, compiling Reports on website activity for website operators and providing other with website and Internet related services for the purposes of market research and demand-design of this website just to provide.
Also, this information may be transmitted to third parties if this is legally prescribed or insofar as third parties process these data on behalf.
It will not associate your IP address with other data. The IP addresses are not anonymized, so that a mapping is not possible (IP Masking).
6. Affected rights
You have the right to:
- to request pursuant to article 15 of the DSGVO information about your personal information processed by us. In particular, they can provide information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been placed, or will be, the planned duration of storage, the Existence of the Right to rectification, Erasure, restriction of processing or contradiction, the desire of a complaint Are to the right, the origin of your data, unless these data have not been obtained from us, as well as the Existence of automated decision making including Profiling and, if necessary, descriptive information as to the details;
- in accordance with article 16 of the DSGVO immediately request the rectification of inaccurate or complete your personal data stored by us;
- to request pursuant to article 17 of DSGVO the deletion of your stored personal data, unless the processing of the exercise of the Right to freedom of expression and Information, to the compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request pursuant to article 18 DSGVO the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful and you refuse but they had been deleted and we no longer need the data, you will need this for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or inserted, in accordance with article 21 DSGVO opposition to the processing;
- to receive, in accordance with article 20 DSGVO your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, consistent and machine-readable Format, or to request the Transfer to another controller;
- in accordance with art. 7, Para. 3 DSGVO revoke your once given consent at any time against us. This has the consequence that we are not allowed to perform the data processing based on this consent, for the future, and
- in accordance with article 77 DSGVO complain to a Supervisory authority. In General, you can contact the Supervisory authority of usual residence or workplace.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests according to article 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO be processed, you have the right, in accordance with article 21 DSGVO to Lodge an objection against the processing of their personal data, unless for reasons arising from their particular Situation, or the opposition is against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a General right to object, which is implemented without specifying a specific Situation from us.
You want to make use of your right of revocation or right of opposition, simply send us an E-Mail to email@example.com .
8. Data security
We use within the Website-visit the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your Browser. In General, it is a 256-Bit encryption. If your Browser does not support 256-Bit encryption we use 128-Bit v3 technology. Whether a single page of our Internet will be transferred to appearance be encrypted, you can identify the closed key or lock Symbol in the top status bar of your browser.
We use in the Rest of the appropriate technical and organisational security measures to their data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or protect the complete loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized third parties. Our security measures are improved according to the technological development consecutively.