Where do military doctors serve?
As a military doctor, you can work in a variety of settings, including hospital ships and international medical centers.
What is Adobe Air and do I need it?
How do I open Shockwave Flash on Windows 10?
Open SWF File In Explorer
- Launch IE.
- Go to the gear cog.
- Select Manage add-ons from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Toolbars and Extensions on the next page.
- Scroll to the Microsoft Windows Third Party Application Component option.
- Select Shockwave Flash Object.
- Click the enable button under status.
- Hit Close.
How do I play Shockwave Flash on Windows 10?
Quick start: click the “File” menu and “Open” item, select the file you want to open (file extension is *. swf), software will show a metadata tags message box about your file, then click the “Play” button to show SWF content, if your SWF file is a Flash game, you can start to play now.
How do I run Flash files on Windows 10?
How to Install Flash Player on Windows 10
- Install SWF.
- Download flashplayer32_0r0_371_winax.exe installation file from the Internet Archive.
- Right-click downloaded file and select “Properties”, then “Compatibility” tab.
- Select “Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 7” and click “OK” button.
How do I install Adobe Flash Player?
Installing the Flash plugin manually
- Go to Adobe’s Flash Player download page and download the Flash installer.
- When the download has finished, close Firefox.
- Open the Flash installer file you downloaded and follow the instructions.
How do I enable Flash Player in Chrome?
How to Enable Flash in Google Chrome:
- Open the website you want to enable Flash on.
- Click the information icon or the lock icon. in the website addressbar at the top left.
- From the menu that appears, next to Flash, select Allow.
- Close the Settings window.