What is Course point?
Lippincott CoursePoint is a fully integrated, adaptive, digital course solution for nursing education. Designed to help students understand, retain, and apply course knowledge, Lippincott CoursePoint works the way students study and learn.
What is Course point Lippincott?
Lippincott CoursePoint+ includes all the rich adaptive, integrated content and tools of Lippincott CoursePoint plus virtual simulation and evidence-based practice resources to improve student competence, confidence, and success in transitioning to practice.
How do I download course points?
Click the “Vitalsource Support” link on the top banner, which will take you to the Vitalsource support page. Click the “Download Bookshelf” icon in the middle of the page. Find your operating system and click the “Download” icon.
Can you download PDF from Vitalsource?
Vitalsource Downloader is tools to download bookshelf ebook to PDF file. it support epub and pdf format .
How do I read Vitalsource offline?
Can I download my book for offline use?
- Go to www.vitalsource.com/download, download and install Bookshelf for your computer or mobile device.
- Sign in with your VitalSource email address and password.
- Once signed-in, download any of your eBooks to your device for offline use.
Where do I find my VitalSource access code?
What is a VitalSource Access Code? A VitalSource Access Code is a code you redeem in Bookshelf to access your materials. You can find the link to your VitalSource Access Code on your receipt from the bookstore.
How do I redeem a code on bookshelf?
Sign into Bookshelf Online (https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com) using your email address and password.
- Click on the Tools ( ) > Redeem Codes in the menu bar along the top of the page.
- Add your redemption code to the code box and click Redeem.
- Your library will update with your new book(s).
- Tap on a book cover to read it.
How do you redeem codes on bookshelf app?
How to Redeem a Code – Using Bookshelf Mobile
- Open the Bookshelf App on your Android phone, tablet, or Kindle fire.
- Tap the menu button in the upper left corner to activate the main menu.
- Tap on the Redeem icon.
- Enter your 20 digit redemption code (your code is not case sensitive)
- After entering your redemption code, tap the Redeem button to activate your eBook.
How do you redeem a code on mobile?
Use your gift card, gift code, or promo code
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. Redeem.
- Enter your code.
- Tap Redeem.
How do I enter a promo code on VitalSource?
Input your coupon or promo code into the ‘Promotional or Coupon Code:’ text field, and select the ‘Apply Coupon’ button. Click the ‘Continue’ button to review your order.
How do you redeem ebooks?
Redeem a Kindle Book Gift
- Select Redeem your gift from your gift notification email.
- Select Redeem now and if prompted, log-in to your Amazon account.
- From the drop-down menu, select the supported Amazon device you want your gift delivered to.
What is an ebook Licence code?
Your eBook Licence Code can be found on the inside-front-cover of your book- if you have any subsequent eBooks you can redeem these once registered and logged-in. Please note that both valid 8-digit and 16-digit codes are accepted, as printed.
How do I accept a gifted book on Kindle?
To accept your book:
- If you received a notification email from the person who purchased the book, click the redemption link in the email.
- Sign in using your Amazon account details, then click Accept this eBook.
- After accepting your book, you can immediately begin reading your book in the Kindle reading app.
Do I need an Amazon account to read a Kindle book?
Yes, you can use a Kindle (at least Kindles that are several years old) without an Amazon account.
What devices can you read Kindle books on?
Amazon has Kindle reading applications available for Windows, Mac, iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. The process for reading Kindle books on all of these devices is similar.