What do you need to get into SLCC?
Required Documents Checklist
- Driver License number or State ID number (number needed on application)
- ACT or Accuplacer (CPT) scores, ACT scores must be official (math scores are acceptable if taken within one year of application, English is acceptable within two years)
- High school transcript – must be official (in a sealed envelope)
How do I send my SAT scores to HCC?
Official test scores must be sent directly the Houston Community College from the testing agency. When you ask the testing agency to send your scores, use the following codes the agencies have designated for the Houston Community College: SAT – HCC Code: 0929. TOEFL – HCC Code: 6296.
Does HCC have on campus housing?
Hawks Landing offers luxury living steps from campus.
What is HCC student email address?
How do I add my HCC email to my Iphone?
- Tap on “Settings” from your home screen / dashboard 1. In the “Settings” menu, tap. “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” © 2013 Howard Community College.
- Within “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” tap on your HCC Exchange. Account. (Example: HCC/Exchange)
- Select your “Account” (Example: [email protected])
- © 2013 Howard Community College.
How do I set up my HCC email?
The easiest way to access your HCCS email is from the HCC MyEagle page. https://myeagle.hccs.edu/ Look for the Email tile on the page. After putting in your email, click on ‘Next’ button. It will ask you if you wish to stay signed in.
How do I access my Howard Community College email?
Q: How do I access my email? Using a computer with Internet access, you can log on to your HCC student email. Visit the HCC home page at http://www.howardcc.edu. Click on the “Tools” link in the upper right corner of the page, then Email.
Does HCC provide office?
Microsoft Office 365. HCC now offers Office 365 (Office 2013 with backward compatibility) for faculty, staff and students. From your home computer or laptop, just visit this portal site https://portal.office.com.
How do I change my major at HCC?
Students who have completed their academic program at HCC have the option to pursue a new major. You must apply for a change of education level within 60 days of completing your current program or OPT.
How do I find my Hillsborough Community College student ID number?
If you do not know your HCC Student ID number,
- Look on your Hawk Card.
- ask at the Library’s circulation desk (have a photo ID)
- look on your registration statement.
- HCC Live Help Desk. toll free at 1-877-736-2575. Live Chat
How do I get my transcripts from Hillsborough Community College?
Request HCC Transcripts
- Log in to the MyHCC portal using your full hawkmail email address and password.
- Select ‘Sign in to WebAdvisor’ and then ‘Log In’
- Select the ‘Students’ menu and under ‘Academic Profile’ select ‘Transcript.
What is a HAWKMail account?
Your HAWKMail is a free Google Mail (Gmail) account that HACC will use to email students about: student account information. graduation information. academic status and more. important course information from HACC faculty.
What is my NetID HCC?
NetID Information Your NetID is your user ID at HCC. Current students, faculty, and staff are automatically eligible to obtain a NetID. With its associated password, the NetID allows you access to online services offered at HCC.
How many HCC campuses are there?