What do all geniuses have in common?
They are thinkers to the core in every respect. Their mind is always on the move, with thoughts constantly flowing through it. Not only is their mind constantly on the run but they also tend to think of a problem more productively by thinking about different perspectives to it.
How can you tell if a girl is intelligent?
10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You
- They don’t talk as much as you do, because they know they got smart by listening.
- They know lots of things other than what they’re specialised in.
- They juggle home, work and personal interests with dexterity and never fall back on the tired old refrain about “work life balance”.
- They probably do social media.
What age is smartest?
Concentration abilities peak around age 43. A 2015 study from researchers at Harvard University and the Boston Attention and Learning Laboratory suggests that our ability to sustain attention improves with age, reaching its peak around age 43.
What is a smart girl?
A smart girl is simply a woman who is knowledgeable in one or more areas. When we think of smart girls, we normally think of women who excel academically, like valedictorians or STEM majors. But there are different types of “smart,” and no one should feel inferior if they weren’t a straight-A student.
How do you say someone is very smart?
5 Ways to Say Someone is Smart
- He’s really sharp.
- She’s brilliant.
- He’s very bright.
- She’s a genius.
- He’s a smart cookie.
What is a person who knows a lot?
English Language Learners Definition of connoisseur : a person who knows a lot about something (such as art, wine, food, etc.) : an expert in a particular subject.
What do you call a person who knows a little bit about everything?
A pantomath is a person who wants to know or knows everything. In theory, a pantomath is not to be confused with a polymath in its less strict sense, much less with the related but very different terms philomath and know-it-all.
What to say when someone says you are not smart?
Try saying “some of it may be cleverness but a lot of it is practice and working your ass off.” Or something like “I guess I’m pretty good with ____ but I also practice a lot.” I have no patience for someone who is quick to say they’re not smart. If you don’t know something, ask and you’ll know it.
How do you reply to Touche?
Reply: “Thank you!…If you don’t care, then option 3 is the best approach.
- Disagree and correct them. Just reply to the point and no more.
- Agree with them. A simple sentence agreeing with the comments.
- Ignore them. Better if you want no trolls and to be in peace.
How do you respond smartly?
Take a beat, watch your tone, and other techniques to deal with a challenging line of questioning.
- Make Sure You Understand The Question.
- Take Time To Respond.
- Answer Part Of The Question.
- Postpone Your Answer.
- Turn Around the Pronouns.
- Divert The Question.
- Give The Asker Some Control.
- Watch Your Tone.