What are the factors that affect population density?
Physical factors that affect population density include water supply, climate, relief (shape of the land), vegetation, soils and availability of natural resources and energy. Human factors that affect population density include social, political and economic factors.
What are the natural factors of population change?
Births and deaths are natural causes of population change. The difference between the birth rate and the death rate of a country or place is called the natural increase. The natural increase is calculated by subtracting the death rate from the birth rate.
What are the factors affecting birth?
The following are the main biological factors which affect birth:
- Ovulation cycle.
What are the social factors that affect birth?
Any two social factors that affect birth are illiteracy and early marriage.
What are the social factors affecting population growth?
The four social factors of population growth are described below:
- Illiteracy: Illiteracy people think that children are gift of god.
- Early marriage: About 80 percent girls get married before the age of 22 in Nepal.
- Polygamy: In Nepal, women are suppressed by men.
What are 3 factors that affect birth and death rates?
Factors affecting the birth rate in a country
- Existing age-sex structure.
- Availability of family planning services.
- Social and religious beliefs – especially in relation to contraception and abortion.
- Female employment.
What are social problem due to social factors?
Social and economic factors, such as income, education, employment, community safety, and social supports can significantly affect how well and how long we live. These factors affect our ability to make healthy choices, afford medical care and housing, manage stress, and more.
What are examples of social factors?
Socially factors are things that affect someone’s lifestyle. These could include wealth, religion, buying habits, education level, family size and structure and population density.
What are the social factors that influence language use?
Specific social factors that can affect second language acquisition include age, gender, social class, and ethnic identity. Situational factors are those which vary between each social interaction.
What are the social factors affecting health?
Here are some examples of major social factors that can influence your health.
- Education. Your education level can have an effect on how healthy you are.
- Income. The amount of money you make has an effect on your health.
- Housing. Where you live has a significant impact on your health.
- Access to health care.
What are the five socio economic factors?
Socio-economic factors include occupation, education, income, wealth and where someone lives.