Is Madison College regionally accredited?
Madison College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). The HLC is a commission member of the North Central Association (NCA), which was founded in 1895. It’s one of six regional higher education accreditation bodies in the U.S. This selection process was vetted with the College community.
How do I pay for classes at MATC?
Students can pay online using a credit card, a debit card or a Bank Mobile debit card (Discover, Visa, or MasterCard). Log into your student account at selfservice.matc.edu. Select the term you are making a payment on.
Are MATC classes online?
MATC is part of the Wisconsin Technical College System that delivers quality educational experiences to students through online courses.
How do I reset my MATC password?
Use the Password Manager found on the MATC TecHELP website. Click the Forgotten Password button to reset your password. Note: This will only work if you’ve set-up recovery questions. Call the MATC Helpdesk at 414-297-6541 and they can reset your password over the phone.
How do I log into Blackboard MATC?
- Log into the MATC Portal and click on the course links provided in its Blackboard module.
- Use the Blackboard link on on the MATC home page and log into Blackboard directly.
- Download the Blackboard App to your mobile device to view grades and mobile-supported content.
How do I access my MATC email?
There are several ways to get to your email.
- On the matc.edu website, click on the Menu button and choose Student/Staff Login.
- From this page you can Sign into MyMATC.
- Or click on Student Email (Gmail)
How do I find my MATC student ID?
Are You a Returning Student? If you do not remember what your username or password is, go to the online Password Manager and use the “Forgotten Username” or “Forgotten Password” tool. To retrieve your username, you will need your 7 digit MATC ID number, as found on your Stormer Card or class schedule.