Are there alligators in Cape Coral FL?
Cape Coral has its fair share of alligators, and for the most part, they live their own quiet lives in the numerous canals in the City. But as with other wildlife, as the population grows, so do the problems with alligators.
What is the racial makeup of Cape Coral Florida?
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Cape Coral was: White: 89.47% Black or African American: 5.23% Asian: 1.80%
Are there crocodiles in Cape Coral canals?
They are in the canals, in the river, in the Gulf. They are in lakes, including artificial lakes on golf courses.
Are there sharks in Cape Coral?
SANIBEL / CAPE CORAL SHARK FISHING Shark are one of the most common catches in the waters surrounding Sanibel Island, Captiva Island, Fort Myers Beach, Fort Myers, Saint James City, Pine Island and Cape Coral.
Is it safe to kayak in Cape Coral canals?
Kayak Charters While I wouldn’t recommend kayaking in the Cape Coral canals (it’s too boring and too easy to get lost), you could launch your kayaks from the southern canals in Cape Coral to go out onto the river.
Does Cape Coral have beaches?
There are many beaches in the state of Florida for people to enjoy, two of which can be found in the City of Cape Coral. The main beach is located within the Yacht Club Community Park on the southeast corner of Cape Coral at the end of Driftwood Pkwy.
Does Cape Coral have nice beaches?
Located on the Gulf of Mexico, Cape Coral is within close proximity to some of the most beautiful beaches in Florida. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing break or an action-packed adventure, you will find some of the best beaches near Cape Coral are just a short drive away!
Is Cape Coral a good place to vacation?
Family-Friendly Fun – Cape Coral is an ideal base for a family-friendly Florida vacation with activities as Sun Splash Family Water Park and Mike Greenwell’s Family Fun Park, plus the beaches at Yacht Club Community Park and Four Freedom Park.
Is Cape Coral worth visiting?
Places of interest and museums in Cape Coral The historic old town is definitely worth seeing. Worth a visit are for example also the Imaginarium Science Center, the Railroad Museum of South Florida and the Southwest Florida Museum of History.
Does Cape Coral have a nightlife?
Cape Coral Nightlife brings to you a selection of bars, sports bars, dancing, comedy, live music, and entertainment. For a fun night out on the town, we have several tiki huts, swanky waterside joints, and various kinds of bars.
What is there to do in Cape Coral at night?
Best fun things to do at night in Cape Coral, FL
- Murder Mystery Dinner Train. 6.8 mi. 116 reviews.
- Zoomers. 8.4 mi. 51 reviews.
- Laugh In Comedy Cafe. 5.7 mi. 28 reviews.
- Gator Mike’s Family Fun Park. 3.0 mi. 49 reviews.
- Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf. 8.7 mi. 67 reviews.
- Cape Cabaret. 3.5 mi. 40 reviews.
- Escape Room Adventures. 7.1 mi. 43 reviews.
- HeadPinz. 1.6 mi. 31 reviews.
Where can I meet people in Cape Coral?
Best bars to meet older women in Cape Coral, FL
- Dixie Roadhouse. 3.4 mi. 55 reviews.
- Boat House Tiki Bar & Grill. 4.9 mi. 449 reviews.
- Cork Soakers Deck and Wine Bar. 3.4 mi. 260 reviews.
- Skybar. 6.3 mi. 40 reviews.
- Tiki Bar. 12.3 mi. 42 reviews.
- 10 Twenty Five. 1.5 mi. 307 reviews.
- Fathoms Restaurant & Bar. 5.4 mi. 204 reviews.
- Doc Ford’s Rum Bar & Grille. 10.6 mi. 1160 reviews.
Where do singles go in Cape Coral?
Here is our list of the best singles bars and nightclubs to pick up Cape Coral girls:
- Dixie Roadhouse at 1023 SE 47th Ter.
- Cape Cabaret at 4725 Vincennes Blvd.
- BackStreets Sports Bar at 915 SE 47th Ter.
- Berts Bar at 4721 Pine Island NW, Matlacha.
- Eight-Foot Brewing at 4417 SE 16th Pl.
How far is Cape Coral from Fort Myers?
Where can I see dolphins in Cape Coral?
These places are best for dolphin & whale watching in Cape Coral:
- Speed Dock.
- Cruizin the Cape Pleasure Boat.
- Cape Coral Dolphin Tours.
- Jet Boat Adventure Tours.
- Captain Joe Fincham.
How far is Cape Coral from Disney?
What major city is Cape Coral FL near?
How far is it to Orlando from Cape Coral?