Where can I start working at 14?
Companies That Have Jobs For 14 & 15 Year-Olds
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit.
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you.
- Taco Bell.
Can you work at Target at 14?
You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a Target store job.
Can you work at Starbucks at 14?
– Yes. Minors as young as 14 can gain employment at Starbucks, provided they comply with state child labor guidelines on work permits and restricted hours.
Can you be 14 and work at Subway?
No, teens under 14 remain unable to obtain jobs at Subway. The general minimum age requirement for Subway employees is 16 in most of the states. However, there are some states that allow 15-year-olds to work with a permit. The company reserves managerial posts for applicants who are at least 18 years old.
Can you work as a barista at 14?
In most states you must be at least 16 years old (14 in Montana) to work for Starbucks.
What states does Starbucks hire at 14?
Vermont, South Dakota, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Nevada, Massachusetts, Indiana, Florida, Delaware.
Does Home Depot hire at 13?
The age requirement is 16 and older.
How can I work at Subway at 14?
No they cannot since you have to be 16. Fifteen or sixteen to fill entry-level positions, depending on state regulations. However, the company often imposes a minimum hiring age of 18 for applicants seeking managerial jobs.
Can a 13 year old work at Dollar Tree?
At What Age Does Dollar Tree Hire? While many Dollar Tree locations require employees to be at least 18 and have a high school diploma or GED. However, that differs for each state. Some stores hire 16 year-olds with work permits, while others employ minors as young as 13.
Is it OK for an 11 year old to date a 14 year old?
1 attorney answer The answer is that you can date anyone your parents (and his) approve of you dating. You may not engage in sex, however, as it is not only a crime but carries very harsh penalties which likely are lifelong.
What is a job for a 13 year old?
Babysitting is a fantastic job for 13-year-olds. If you have other young children at home, your 13-year-old can watch them while you go out. Family friends or neighbors can also hire your teenager to babysit their children. This position builds skills like communication, patience and decision-making.
What age can you work at Dollar Tree?
What’s the best job for a 17 year old?
Local Business Jobs
- Barista. Ah, the sweet smell of coffee.
- Juice/Smoothie Shop Cashier.
- Front Desk Receptionist (At a Spa, Salon or Hotel)
- Front Desk Associate at a Fitness or Yoga Studio.
- Retail Sales Associate.
What’s the best job for a teenager?
20 of the best jobs for teens
- Fast food attendant. National average salary: $9.29 per hour.
- Car wash attendant. National average salary: $10.17 per hour.
- Kennel assistant. National average salary: $10.54 per hour.
- Grocery store cashier.
- Daycare assistant.
- Concession stand worker.
- Restaurant server.
- Restaurant host/hostess.
What jobs can you get at 12 years old?
5 Age-Appropriate Jobs for 12-Year-Olds
- Babysitter. Adie Bush / Getty Images. Babysitting is a popular job for 12-year-olds.
- Yard Worker. Hero Images / Getty Images.
- Dog Walker. Paul Plews / Getty Images.
- House and Pet Sitter. Kevin Dodge / Getty Images.
- Tutor. Hero Images / Getty Images.