What SAT score do you need to get into Bloomsburg University?
Where do I send my transcripts to Bloomsburg University?
Please email to [email protected] ; FAX 570-389-2057 or mail to Bloomsburg University, Office of the Registrar, Room 150, 400 East 2nd Street, Bloomsburg, PA 17815.
How do I transfer credits to Bloomsburg?
Transferring Credits to BU
- Students should complete the Prior Approval form through their MyHusky account.
- Students can use our BU course equivalencies tool to look for course equivalents in a PA college or university.
- If you wish to transfer the grade from a PASSHE school ONLY, you may fill out a Undergraduate Visiting Student form.
Does Bloomsburg require SAT?
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania requires that you either take the SAT or ACT.
How do I apply to East Stroudsburg University?
Please see below for the steps to apply. You may also reach out to your ESU transfer counselor with questions….Application Checklist
- Complete the online transfer application form.
- Pay a one-time, non-refundable $25 application fee.
- Submit official college transcript(s) from all institutions attended.
What is a college degree from Bloomsburg University worth?
On average, a bachelor’s degree at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania will cost you about $136,367. This is based on an average price (with and without aid) of $30,833 per year and an average of 4.4 years to graduate….And the Grand Total Comes To About: $136,367.
|Estimated Average Total Cost of Degree||$136,367|
What is the mascot of Bloomsburg University?
How many students are at East Stroudsburg University?
How many students attend West Chester?
How hard is it to get into West Chester University?
West Chester admissions is somewhat selective with an acceptance rate of 75%. Students that get into West Chester have an average SAT score between 1030-1210 or an average ACT score of 20-26. The regular admissions application deadline for West Chester is rolling.