What is this question answer?
Question answering (QA) is a computer science discipline within the fields of information retrieval and natural language processing (NLP), which is concerned with building systems that automatically answer questions posed by humans in a natural language.
Where can I find an answer to a question?
13 Best Sites to Get Your Questions Answered!
- Answerbag. Level-up your marketing strategy.
- Yahoo! Answers. Probably the most popular community Q&A powered site with millions of users and thousands of questions asked and answered every day.
- Blurt it.
What is the best way to answer a question?
11 Effective Ways to Answer Interview Questions
- Know when to tell a story, and when not to.
- Share specific facts and data to make your answers more impressive.
- Make a comparison.
- Be brief and concise.
- Take your time and ask for clarification if needed.
- End your answer with a question.
- Make it about them, not you.
What is the answer to every question?
The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the “Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything”, calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years. Unfortunately, no one knows what the question is.
What is an answer?
1a : something spoken or written in reply to a question His answer surprised us. b : a correct response knows the answer. 2 : a reply to a legal charge or suit : plea also : defense. 3 : something done in response or reaction His only answer was to walk out. 4 : a solution of a problem More money is not the answer.
What does 42 mean in texting?
The Meaning of 42 42 means “The answer to life, the universe and everything” So now you know – 42 means “The answer to life, the universe and everything” – don’t thank us. YW!
Why 42 is a special number?
The number 42 is especially significant to fans of science fiction novelist Douglas Adams’ “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy,” because that number is the answer given by a supercomputer to “the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.”2019年9月10日
Is there meaning to life?
There is no single, universally true answer to the question of the meaning of life. There is only the correct answer for you. “The purpose of life is the purpose we put into it. Its meaning is whatever we may choose to call the meaning
Why 42 is the meaning of life?
In The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, advanced alien beings create a supercomputer, called Deep Thought, to figure out the answer to the so-called Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. After calculating for 7.5-million years, Deep Thought determined the answer was the number 42.
What is the secret of life?
“The secret to life is meaningless unless you discover it yourself.” “This is the secret of life: the self lives only by dying, finds its identity (and its happiness) only by self-forgetfulness, self-giving, self-sacrifice, and agape love.”
What is my life’s purpose?
Your life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life—the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation—meaningful, satisfying work.
Why am I living in this world?
We live because there are people who love us, and people we love back. We live because we want to find out things, and learn, and become able to do things that we would like to do. We live because others want us to, and we want them to live along with us. We live because we have hope, and want to see what happens next
How do you feel love?
Here’s what these feelings might look like in action.
- You feel charged and euphoric around them.
- You can’t wait to see them again — even when they’ve just left.
- Everything feels exciting and new.
- You always make time for them.
- You don’t mind making sacrifices for them.
- You have fantastic sex.
- You idealize them.
How do I live a life?
Here are 101 ways to live your life to the fullest:
- Live every day on a fresh new start.
- Be true to who you are.
- Quit complaining.
- Be proactive.
- Rather than think “what if,” think “next time.” Don’t think about the things you can’t change.
- Focus on WHAT vs.
- Create your own opportunities.
- Live consciously each day.
How can I live my life alone?
- 13 Rules For Being Alone And Being Happy About It.
- Understand you’re good enough all by yourself.
- Value others’ opinions, but value your own more.
- Learn to be an observer.
- Close your eyes in a dark room and appreciate the silence.
- Learn how to talk to yourself.
- Cherish every interaction.
- Rearrange your furniture.
How can I live my life peacefully?
How to Live a Peaceful Life: Tips for Slowing Down & Enjoying Life
- Decide what is important.
- Examine your commitments.
- Do less each day.
- Leave time between tasks or appointments.
- Slow down and enjoy every task.
- Single-task; don’t multi-task.
- Don’t let technology take over your life.
How can I enjoy without spending money?
13 Ways to Have Fun Without Spending Money
- Go on a picnic.
- Go to no-cost museum and zoo days.
- Give geocaching a try.
- Leverage your chamber of commerce.
- Take a historical city tour.
- Visit a farmers market.
- Go camping.
- Do a photography challenge.
Do you need money to be happy?
A mountain of evidence shows that, on average, wealthier people are happier. But making lots of money will not inevitably boost your happiness. How you spend, save, and think about money shapes how much joy you get from it
How do I stop spending money?
Follow these simple tips to curb your spending.
- Set Savings Goals. It’s always good to make a plan.
- Plan Your Budget. Keep track of what you are spending, and log daily entries into a budget spreadsheet.
- Balance Before You Spend.
- Wait Three Days.
- Eat Your Food.
- Pack Your Lunch.
- Shop With a List.
- Cancel Catalogs and Emails.
How can I earn Happy Money?
Here are six ways to increase your earning potential and improve your life at the same time.
- Learn a Marketable New Skill.
- Seek Out the Right Kind of Freelance Work.
- Dress the Part.
- Ask for What You’re Worth.
- Or, Get a New Job.
- Be Happier to Make More Money.
Can money bring you happiness?
A 2010 study out of Princeton University found that there’s a correlation between happiness and wealth, to a point of about $75,000 per year. When people make more than $75,000 a year, their happiness doesn’t increase, but the lower their income is the worse they feel, the study found
How can I earn money in home?
Here are a few online platforms, websites and tools that can help you earn money online.
- Starting your own website.
- Affiliate marketing.
- Surveys, searches and reviews.
- Virtual assistantship.
- Language translating.
- Online tutoring.
- Social media management, strategy.
How much money is happiness?
But more recently, a 2018 study from Purdue University used much wider data from the Gallup World Poll and found that the ideal income point for individuals is $95,000 for life satisfaction and $60,000 to $75,000 for emotional well-being. When people earned more than $105,000, their happiness levels decreased
What amount of money makes you rich?
According to respondents of a 2019 Modern Wealth Survey from Charles Schwab, once you have $2.3 million in personal net worth, you can call yourself wealthy. On the other hand, people responding to a 2019 survey from the market research website YouGov said you need to earn just $100,000 a year to be rich
How much money do I need to feel comfortable?
Americans want to have at least $76,750 in the bank, on average, to feel comfortable about their financial situation. That’s according to a nationwide survey of 2,000 adults in the United States done by the savings and investing app Acorns.
What net worth is rich?
Knowing this baseline, how much money does it take to be rich? The top 1% in the U.S. earns an average annual income of over $500,000. To be among the richest 1% in the world takes over $744,000 in net worth, while to be in the richest 1% in the U.S. takes closer to $10 million in net worth
What is a good net worth by age?
A better indicator is the overall median net worth of U.S. households, which is $121,700….
|Age of head of family||Median net worth||Average net worth|
Where do millionaires put their money?
Millionaires put their money in a variety of places, including their primary residence, mutual funds, stocks and retirement accounts. Millionaires focus on putting their money where it is going to grow. They are careful not to put a large amount of money into items that will depreciate.
What family income is rich?
For high earners, a three-person family needed an income between $106,827 and $373,894 to be considered upper-middle class, Rose says. Those who earn more than $373,894 are rich. “In my mind, there’s a big divide today between the upper-middle class and the middle class,” he says