What is the tuition for Broward College?
Local tuition 2,830 USD, Domestic tuition 8,952 USD (2019 – 20)
What scholarships are offered at Broward College?
Scholarships offered BY Broward College
- Armstrong International Internship Grant.
- William E.
- Faculty-Led Program Travel Grant.
- Honors Grant for Study Abroad (HGSA)
- Spanish Abroad Summer Scholarship.
What types of financial aid can I use to pay for my classes Broward College?
We offer a combination of aid programs including grants, scholarships, work-study, and loans. Based on eligibility, students may qualify for funding from one or more of these programs. Students must be admitted to an eligible degree or certificate program of study (PDF) in order to receive financial aid.
Does Broward College accept homeschool students?
Program Overview The Dual Enrollment Program at Broward College (BC) is an accelerated program that allows eligible public/charter, private and home school secondary students to take postsecondary coursework and simultaneously earn high school and college credits, saving both time and money!
How do I apply for dual enrollment at Broward College?
- Complete a Dual Enrollment Recommendation Form each term with parent/legal guardian, student, school counselor and principal signatures.
- Maintain a 3.0 unweighted high school GPA.
- Maintain a 2.0 Broward College GPA.
- Earn a grade of “C” or better in each college course.
What SAT score is required for dual enrollment?
Is AP harder than dual enrollment?
AP may be more difficult than dual, but it can be much cheaper per class. On the topics of tests and credits, it should be kept in mind that the AP test has much higher stakes than a dual enrollment class. “Some kids take dual because they know it’s almost a guaranteed college credit.
Does dual enrollment affect your GPA?
Dual credit courses are very unlikely to impact your college GPA, even if you’re using the courses as college credits. Most colleges only consider the grades you earn once you’re a college student.