What is the safest country in the world and why?
The Safest Countries in the World
- 8: Singapore.
- 7: Czech Republic.
- 6: Canada.
- 5: Denmark.
- 4: Portugal.
- 3: Austria.
- 2: New Zealand.
- 1: Iceland. Since 2008, this tiny island nation in the North Atlantic Ocean has been named the most peaceful country in the world.
Which country will rule the world future?
By 2050, India is projected to be the world’s second-largest economy (overtaking the United States) and will account for 15% of the world’s total GDP. The positive outcomes of that growth have already started to make an impact for residents.
Which country will be superpower in 2030?
Which country will be most powerful in 2030?
Comparing 2017 vs. 2030
|Rank||Country||Proj. GDP (2030, PPP)|
|#3||United States||$31.0 trillion|
Who has the strongest military in the world?
What is the weakest country in the world?
What country has the best military 2020?
- United States. #1 in Power Rankings. No Change in Rank from 2020.
- China. #2 in Power Rankings. #3 out of 73 in 2020.
- Russia. #3 in Power Rankings. #2 out of 73 in 2020.
- Germany. #4 in Power Rankings.
- United Kingdom. #5 in Power Rankings.
- Japan. #6 in Power Rankings.
- France. #7 in Power Rankings.
- South Korea. #8 in Power Rankings.
Which is the most powerful country in the world in 2020?
United States. The US retains its position as the world’s most-powerful country. US News calls it “the world’s most dominant economic and military power” and notes now its “cultural imprint spans the world” thanks to its production of movies, TV, and music.
Which country has the most advanced military?
- According to the Global Firepower estimates, United States has the powerful military forces, overall, in the world, ahead of Russia and China.
- No 10 | Paksitan | Global Firepower PowerIndex: 0