What is the best reply for who are you?
Here are a few of my suggestions:
- I’m me.
- I’m a person.
- John Smith.
- My name is A, I come from B, I live in C, I work as a D and I like E.
- I’m A from accounting.
- I’ll spare you the story.
- Long story short I’m born, live 37 years, wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to work and meet you.
What to say when you dont want to answer?
Good ways to say anything but “No Comment” to questions you really don’t want to answer:
- “I’m sorry but I’m not able to speak to that subject”
- “Thanks for asking but I’m not able to answer that question”
- “I’m sorry but that information is proprietary”
Is it rude to not answer someone?
Yeah it is rude to just stay silent. However, it is not rude to verbally decline to answer, change the subject, explain if the question makes you uncomfortable or any number of things that don’t include answering. You don’t have to answer a question that you don’t want to. But just not answering is rude.
Is it OK to ignore texts?
And so we kind of end up where we’ve started: Yup, ignoring texts is rude. But there are lots of reasons to do so that may leave one without fault. You shouldn’t ignore a text from a friend or family member. Example: “Hi honey, it’s your mom.
How do you respond to rudeness?
How to Deal with Rudeness
- Show empathy and sympathy. This requires understanding why the person is being rude.
- Call the person out on his behavior.
- Don’t give airtime to the rude person.
- Avoid the rude person.
- Offer extra kindness.
How do you know if you’re rude?
13 Signs People Think You’re Rude and You Don’t Know It
- They make an excuse to leave when you come around.
- You can feel the energy shift when you enter a room.
- They don’t make eye contact with you.
- Or they cross their arms when interacting with you.
- They tend to give you one-word answers.
- Or they sigh a lot.
- Their smile doesn’t seem to add up.
Is it rude to respond with what?
It’s not rude. But ‘yes’ is probably a more gentle way of responding. I think it has more to do with context/formality in a case by case scenario. It is a casual, intimate situation, so no, responding with “what?” isn’t necessarily rude.
Why do people say hurtful things?
It’s mostly their mechnism of overshadowing their insecurities by throwing other people’s flaws in their faces, so as to ensure that other people don’t actually focus on their own flaws. Some people say hurtful things to get into the mind of their contenders or those that they see as being a competition to them.
Why do I say hurtful things when I’m angry?
It’s ok to be angry it’s a normal human emotion but we can hurt others by projecting our anger onto them and hurting them in many ways including saying hurtful things. Often this is because we have been suppressing our anger towards someone without letting it out in a healthy way.
Why do we lash out at the ones we love?
When we hurt someone for no reason, it’s because we fear rejection or disconnection from that person. We hope that, by lashing out, they’ll show us more love, attention or understanding. As a result, we’ll feel ‘safer’ in the relationship. So, we behave badly because we want to feel ‘safe’.
What causes a person to be rude?
Being unkind, more often than not, is a reaction to anger with ourselves or our perceived inadequacy. When I was rude to other people, it was because I was afraid they wouldn’t like the nice me. When you find that people are being rude to you in your everyday life, they are really being mean to themselves.
How do you shut down a mean person?
5 Ways to Shut down Rude People Who Don’t Know When to Stop
- Ignore, instead of dignifying it with an answer. If you don’t want to respond to the comment made by a rude person, you can just laugh it off.
- Speak their language and shut them down.
- Confuse them with sarcasm.
- Kill them with kindness.
- Call out their behavior.
What do you say to a rude person?
Here are some ways to do exactly that:
- That is really rude and there’s no need for that.
- You are being inconsiderate and I need you to stop.
- This has gone far enough, this needs to stop.
- I will not tolerate rudeness, I am ending this conversation.
- We can continue when you are ready to speak respectfully.
Why Being rude is bad?
Rudeness perpetuates rudeness. And the act of being rude or being the recipient of rude behavior can impede productivity, emotions and overall health. Rudeness happens when someone behaves in a way that doesn’t align with the way someone else might think is appropriate or civil, he says.
Is Okay rude?
Gretchen McCulloch, an internet linguist and author of the upcoming book Because Internet, said OK is not inherently rude but the length of a reply matters. “Anything that’s shorter can sound curter, anything that’s longer can sound more polite,” McCulloch said.
Is it ever OK to be rude?
When a person is being rude or hurtful to you or someone else. And lastly, if someone is being incredibly rude or hurtful it is always okay to be rude in response. This includes any words or behavior that are in anyway racist, misogynistic, or anything that is similarly hurtful or discriminatory.
Why are people so toxic?
‘Toxic’ people feel an unconscious need to bring others down to boost their own feelings of self-worth. They will find ways to bring others down – intentionally or unintentionally – because it feels like the only way they can lift themselves up. And the effects on those around them can be damaging.
How can you tell if a person is toxic?
How to Deal with Toxicity
- You have to constantly save this person and fix their problems.
- You are covering up or hiding for them.
- You dread seeing them.
- You feel drained after being with them.
- You get angry, sad or depressed when you are around them.
- They cause you to gossip or be mean.
- You feel you have to impress them.
How can you tell if someone is toxic?
7 signs a person is toxic
- You’re left feeling emotionally exhausted after an encounter with them.
- They try to intimidate you to get their way.
- They try control you by guilt tripping.
- They are easily jealous.
- They constantly see themselves as a victim.
- They give backhanded compliments.
- They’re overly defensive.
What are the traits of a toxic person?
8 Traits the Most Toxic People in Your Life Share
- Toxic people are manipulative.
- They are judgmental.
- They take no responsibility for their own feelings.
- They don’t apologize.
- They are inconsistent.
- They make you prove yourself to them.
- They make you defend yourself.
- They are not caring, supportive, or interested in what’s important to you.
What is a toxic personality disorder?
With toxic people, it’s all about control and manipulation. Much like psychopaths, toxic people are expert in how to control and manipulate others. They always know the words and actions that will send shock waves through you, set you on edge, put you into a tailspin of doubt, confusion, anxiety and worry.
How do you tell if someone is trying to destroy you?
Why Would Someone Want To Destroy You?
- They are generally negative and toxic people and have nothing good to say about anyone or anything.
- They always play the victim card to get your sympathy.
- They will try to put down your dreams and ambitions.
- They talk about you behind your back.
What are toxic traits in a relationship?
The first, and simplest, is persistent unhappiness, Glass says. If a relationship stops bringing joy, and instead consistently makes you feel sad, angry, anxious or “resigned, like you’ve sold out,” it may be toxic, Glass says. You may also find yourself envious of happy couples.
What are red flags in a relationship?
“One major red flag in relationships is when everyday life, events, conversations, and basic interactions are frequently about that person — where there’s constant manipulation and abuse of power over you. “For instance, you could confront the person you’re dating about something they did or said that hurt you.
What are the 3 main qualities of love?
According to Sternberg, being truly in love with someone means being sexually attracted to your partner (passion), feeling a strong bond and closeness to your partner (intimacy) and being willing to make the effort to make a relationship work despite the daily struggles (commitment).
What are 5 signs of a unhealthy relationship?
Five signs of an unhealthy relationship
- Dishonesty. Trust is the root of a thriving relationship.
- Controlling behavior. MORE ON HEALTH & WELLNESS.
- Avoidance. Addressing conflict head on is always nerve-wracking, and most people struggle to navigate difficult conversations.
What are three signs of an unhealthy relationship?
Here are some signs of an unhealthy relationship:
- Physical abuse: your partner pushes you, hits you or destroys your things.
- Control: your partner tells you what to do, what to wear or who to hang out with.
- Humiliation: your partner calls you names, puts you down or makes you feel bad in front of others.
Do I love him or am I attached?
Love is freeing; attachment is possessive When you’re in love, you don’t need to see the person to feel safe. When it’s just attachment, you never have a true hold on your partner’s feelings because the only time you feel safe is when you’re with him or her.
What are the 4 types of relationships?
An interpersonal relationship refers to the association, connection, interaction and bond between two or more people. There are many different types of relationships. This section focuses on four types of relationships: Family relationships, Friendships, Acquaintanceships and Romantic relationships.