What is the annual rate for tuition and fees at UNCG?
|Tuition & fees||$7,406||$22,565|
|Room (standard double)||$5,626||$5,626|
|Meals (university meal plan)||$3,797||$3,797|
Is NCAT a good nursing school?
through three entry options: traditional, accelerated second degree and registered nurse completion. In September, Nursing School Hub ranked N.C. A’s School of Nursing No. 5 on its list of the 25 best for 2020 among historically black colleges and universities.
What languages does UNCW offer?
We offer B.A. degrees in French, French with Teacher Licensure, German Studies, Spanish, and Spanish with Teacher Licensure, as well as academic minors in Classical Studies, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese and Brazilian Studies, Russian Studies and Spanish.
What are university studies UNCW?
All UNCW students must complete the university general education curriculum known as “University Studies” before graduating. These courses add to the liberal art focus at UNCW and provide students with a variety of skills, knowledge, and perspectives.
How many undergraduates are at UNCW?
|Total Enrollment, Fall 2020||17,915|
|Undergraduate, Fall 2020||14,650|
|Graduate, Fall 2020||3,265|
How do I order a cap and gown at UNCW?
Bachelors and masters regalia can be ordered online through Herff Jones beginning early March. Regalia cost is $47.40 for undergraduate students and $89 for graduate students. There is an additional $15.95 shipping fee. Doctoral students do not order the through Herff Jones regalia website.
How do I get into Cameron School of Business?
What’s Required for Admission?
- Complete the Admission Courses with a C- or better. ENG 101. ENG 101 – College Reading and Writing I.
- Earn a minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA at UNCW.
- Earn Sophomore standing with 30+ credit hours.
- Earn Residency of 12 credit hours through UNCW in CSB coursework (can include courses listed above)
How do I transfer to UNCW?
Transfer Admission Review
- Met high school minimum requirements if under the age of 21.
- 24 hours of transferable college-level coursework (complete or in progress)*
- A cumulative 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale on all transferable work attempted from all institutions attended**
- Eligibility to return to the last institution attended.