What is phenomenon called?
phenomenon Add to list Share. A phenomenon is an extraordinary occurrence or circumstance. Like many words with Greek roots, phenomenon started out as a science term. Scientists used it (and still do) to describe any event or fact that could be observed, amazing or not.
What is the rarest phenomenon?
Here are a few of them, nine stunning and rare natural phenomena.
- Fogbows. A fogbow, sometimes called a white rainbow or ghost rainbow forms in the same way as rainbows.
- Giant Snowballs.
- Lenticular Clouds.
- Sun dogs.
- Frost Flowers.
- Volcanic Lightning.
- Fire Whirls.
Which is the strangest natural phenomena on Earth?
World’s most bizarre natural phenomena
- Frozen methane bubbles, Canada. They look otherworldly, like flying saucers that dropped into the water and froze, or ancient, ice-encapsulated jellyfish.
- Blood Falls, Antarctica. The name says it all.
- Sailing Stones, US.
- Kawah Ijen Lake, Indonesia.
- Hidden Beach, Mexico.
- Pink Lake Hillier, Australia.
- Fairy Circles, Namibia.
What is the coolest thing found in nature?
But there’s stunning stuff happening every day, in some cases right outside your door….
- Volcanic lightning.
- Fire rainbows — sorry, we mean ‘circumhorizon arcs’
- Fire whirls, aka fire tornadoes.
- Pele’s hair lava.
- Salar de Uyuni.
What things in nature are unique?
- Volcanic lightning aka “dirty thunderstorms.”
- Frozen air bubbles in Abraham Lake.
- Underground natural springs in Mexico.
- Giant crystal cave in Nacia, Mexico.
- Shimmering shores of Vaadhoo, Maldives.
- Reflective salt flats in Bolivia.
- Light pillars over Moscow.
- Natural salt water fountain off the coast of Oregon.
What is the most craziest thing in the world?
Here are a handful of things on this planet that you probably had no idea existed.
- Vantablack is the darkest known substance in the universe.
- The blue angel sea slug looks like an alien.
- Aerogel looks like a slice of cloud.
- Rainbow eucalyptus trees have candy-colored bark.
What’s natural phenomenon?
Natural phenomena are those that occur or manifest without human input. Examples of natural phenomena include gravity, tides, biological processes and oscillation.
What are physical phenomena?
1. physical phenomenon – a natural phenomenon involving the physical properties of matter and energy. natural phenomenon – all phenomena that are not artificial. acoustic phenomenon – a physical phenomenon associated with the production or transmission of sound.
What are some examples of social phenomenon?
A Few Notes
- Social phenomena are the constantly evolving individual and external influences that significantly affect our behaviors and opinions.
- Social phenomena can be caused by politics, historical events, and behaviors of others.
- Examples of social phenomena include marriage, WWII, racism, or a violent crime.
What is a natural phenomenon in literature?
natural phenomenon – all phenomena that are not artificial. phenomenon – any state or process known through the senses rather than by intuition or reasoning.