What is chemistry simple answer?
Chemistry is the branch of science that deals with the properties, composition, and structure of elements and compounds, how they can change, and the energy that is released or absorbed when they change.
What is the main point of chemistry?
Chemistry seeks to understand not only the properties of matter, like the mass or composition of a chemical element, but also how and why matter undergoes certain changes — whether something transformed because it combined with another substance, froze because it was left for two weeks in a freezer, or changed colors …
What are the most important topics in chemistry?
Classification. Structure. Methods of preparation (most important) Physical and chemical properties….Phenols:
- Methods of preparation.
- Physical and chemical properties.
- Acidic nature of phenol.
- Electrophilic substitution reactions.
- Uses of phenols.
What are good chemistry projects?
Chemistry Projects with Chemical Reactions
- Milk Painting.
- Citrus Battery.
- Elephant Toothpaste.
- Plastic Milk and Curds & Whey Experiment.
- Chemistry Clock.
- Blow Balloons with Yeast and Sugar.
- Lemon Volcano.
- The Colorful Cabbage Juice Science Experiment and Acid Base Experiment with Cabbage.
How do you get 100 in chemistry?
With CBSE board exams fast approaching, here are some helpful study tips for you to effectively prepare for your CBSE Class 12 Chemistry board exam:
- Cover most of the chapters.
- Focus on numericals, name reactions and products.
- Focus on NCERT textbooks: Your true friend.
- Do not ignore the Exemplar.
How can I score 100 in English?
13 tips to score maximum marks in your CBSE Class 12 English board exam
- Be sure about the letter-writing and summary writing formats.
- Read your comprehension passage thoroughly.
- Focus on improving your writing skills.
- Solve sample question papers.
- Prepare notes on character sketches and central themes.
Has anyone got 100 in English?
Supriya Kaushik, who got the third rank in Class 12 CBSE results announced on Friday, scored a perfect 100 in English — the only subject in which the topper, Meghna Srivastava, lost one mark. A student of humanities, Kaushik scored 100 in English and History, 99 in Political Science and 98 in Geography.
How is full marks scored in English literature?
Tips and Tricks to Score 100% Marks in English Literature Section C Class 10
- Identify the Name of Lesson.
- Identify the Name of Author/Poet/Dramatist.
- Read the given extract carefully.
- Identify key words/key concept.
- Identify the speaker/character.
- Recall the theme of poem/prose lesson.
How can I score highest marks in exams?
Student-to-student: Tips for scoring high on your exams
- Know the test format. Don’t forget to ask your professor what you can expect for the layout of the exam.
- Create a study schedule.
- Utilize materials from the professor.
- Eat breakfast.
- Chew gum.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Manage your time.
- Answer the questions you know first.
How do you cheat successfully?
Self-confessed long time cheater shares advice on how to have an affair and NOT get caught
- Chew gum and smell fresh. But try not to be too fresh, or that will raise suspicion too.
- Stick to your story.
- Keep your phone on you at all times.
- Find a stranger.
- Don’t try to outsmart a private investigator.
How do you cheat properly?
How to use cheat exams methods and tricks
- Don’t bring out secret notes right after the beginning of your exams;
- Avoid using an eraser because it’s impractical and obvious;
- Write down answers on the turn side of your paper;
- Add tiny notes to clothes, such as sweater sleeves or baseball hats;
How can I cheat on my husband and not get caught?
10 Ways Cheaters Avoid Getting Caught, According To The Cheaters Themselves
- According to Ashley Madison, cheaters also do the following seven things to avoid getting caught: Stay tight-lipped.
- Go the distance.
- Hide the evidence.
- Foolproof your phone .
- Maintain the status quo.
- Use a condom.
- Don’t leave a paper trail.