What is CCBC known for?
CCBC is home to: Degree, certificate and workplace certification programs that educate students for transfer to four-year institutions as well as train people for recession-proof work in fields such as renewable energy technology, air traffic control and cybersecurity.
Are all CCBC classes online?
Many students attend CCBC online part-time, and a 2 year degree may stretch to 3-4 years. However, others complete the program in traditional semester format (spring & fall) and finish at typical pace.
What majors do CCBC have?
Based on declared majors or main areas of interest, incoming CCBC degree, certificate, and workforce training students are grouped into one of nine Pathways:
- Criminal Justice and Law.
- Health Professions.
- Social Sciences.
- Mathematics and Science.
How many credits can you transfer to CCBC?
How do I send my transcripts to CCBC?
By mail (For check or money order)
- Download, print and fill out the transcript request form.
- Send the completed form and payment (check or money order) to: Enrollment Services Centers. Student Services Center (SSRV) 7201 Rossville Boulevard. Baltimore, MD 21237.
How do I change my major at CCBC?
To change your program of study, visit the Enrollment Services Center and fill out a change of information form. Before changing your program of study, it is strongly recommended that you speak with an Academic Advisor and the Financial Aid Office.
How do I withdraw from a class at CCBC?
Withdrawing from courses
- A student may withdraw from any course during the first 10 weeks of a regular semester or within the first two-thirds of winter, summer or late start classes.
- To withdraw, a student must complete a Drop/Add/Withdrawal Form, available in the Enrollment Services Center.