What grades do you need to get into Monmouth University?
A minimum GPA of 2.75 is required for graduate admissions. Monmouth University accepts admissions applications in Fall, Spring, and Summer Sessions….Highlights.
|Admission Portal||Online – Monmouth University Application|
|Average SAT Score||1050 – 1240; Code- 002416|
|Average ACT Score||21 – 27; Code- 2571|
What is the average ACT score for Monmouth University?
What exit is Monmouth Medical Center?
Monmouth Medical Center is located at 300 Second Avenue, Long Branch, N.J. It is easily accessible by car, train, and bus. Parking is available in the hospital parking garage. From Points North and South: From The GARDEN STATE PARKWAY. – Take Exit 105 onto Route 36 EAST.
What exit is Monmouth University?
What county is Monmouth NJ in?
Its county seat is Freehold Borough. The most populous place was Middletown Township, with 66,522 residents at the time of the 2010 Census, while Howell Township covered 61.21 square miles (158.5 km2), the largest total area of any municipality….Monmouth County, New Jersey.
Is Allentown NJ A good place to live?
Allentown is in Monmouth County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. Living in Allentown offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many young professionals live in Allentown and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Allentown are highly rated.
Is Monmouth County safe?
Monmouth County property crime is 24.8. (The US average is 35.4) NOTE: The city of Monmouth, New Jersey does not have FBI Crime Statistics. The closest city with FBI crime data is the city of Baltimore, Maryland.
What towns make up Monmouth County New Jersey?
Monmouth County NJ Cities, Towns, & Neighborhoods
- Allenhurst* Allentown* Allenwood. Asbury Park* Atlantic Highlands* Avon-by-the-Sea* Belford.
- Fair Haven* Farmingdale* Freehold* Highlands* Interlaken* Keansburg* Keyport*
- Matawan* Monmouth Beach* Morganville. Navesink. Neptune City* North Middletown.
- Rumson* Sea Bright* Sea Girt* Shark River Hills. Shrewsbury* Spring Lake*
Is Newark a municipality?
New Jersey is a state located in the Northeastern United States….List of municipalities.
|Form of government||Faulkner Act (mayor–council)|
Where should I live in Monmouth County NJ?
- Little Silver. Suburb in New Jersey. Rating 3.93 out of 5 14 reviews.
- Fair Haven. Suburb in New Jersey.
- Holmdel Township. Suburb in New Jersey.
- Rumson. Suburb in New Jersey.
- Manasquan. Suburb in New Jersey.
- Robertsville. Suburb in New Jersey.
- Brielle. Suburb in New Jersey.
- Morganville. Suburb in New Jersey.