What do you mean by system theory?
Systems theory is a conceptual framework based on the principle that the component parts of a system can best be understood in the context of the relationships with each other and with other systems, rather than in isolation.
What are the 5 basic elements of computer?
5 parts of a computer
- A motherboard.
- A Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- A Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), also known as a video card.
- Random Access Memory (RAM), also known as volatile memory.
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
What are the six elements of computer system?
Elements of a Computer System:
- (i) Hardware:
- (ii) Software:
- (iii) People:
- (iv) Procedures:
- (v) Data:
- (vi) Connectivity:
- (i) Input Unit:
- (ii) Central Processing Unit (CPU):
What are the main characteristics of a system?
Our definition of a system suggests some characteristics that are present in all systems: organization (order), interaction, interdependence, integration and a central objective. Organization implies structure and order. It is the arrangement of components that helps to achieve objectives.
What are the four features of a system?
We suggest four prime characteristics of successful systems:
- The system must have a clear purpose. What is the desired result of the system?
- The system must be accountable.
- The system must be documented.
- The system must be repeatable.
What are the two common types of system?
There are two major types: NATURAL SYSTEMS and DESIGNED SYSTEMS. Natural systems range from subatomic systems to living systems of all kinds, our planet, the solar systems, galactic systems and the Universe.
What are natural systems?
natural system. An open system whose elements, boundary, and relationships exist independently of human control. ( Created for SEBoK)
How is system approach applied in educative process?
System approach is a systematic attempt to coordinate all aspects of a problem towards specific objectives. The System Approach focuses first upon the learner and then course content, learning experiences and effective media and instructional strategies.
What are the factors that affects the system approach?
Contributory factors classification
- Organizational and Strategic Factors. Inherent or imbedded organizational factors.
- Task Factors.
- Equipment and Resource Factors.
- Working Conditions Factors.
- Individual Factors.
- Communication Factors.
- Education & Training Factors.
- Team & Social Factors.