What do I need to clean my house in 2 hours checklist?
2 Hour House Cleaning Plan
- Strip the bedsheets & put them in the washer (10 mins).
- Put away the mess (10 mins).
- Dust (10 mins).
- Wipe down windowsills, shelves, etc (10 mins).
- Wash the dishes (15 mins).
- Wipe down the kitchen counters/cabinets & clean the backsplash (5 mins).
- Wipe down/clean appliances (5 mins).
What part of the house should I clean first?
First, vacuum throughout the house first. You’ll want to do this even on hard-surface floors, as vacuuming is much easier than sweeping and has the same end result. Afterwards, you can mop or clean your floors as needed.
How can I clean my house in 30 minutes fast?
How to Speed Clean Your House in Less Than 30 Minutes + FREE PRINTABLE
- GATHER YOUR TOOLS.
- SET A TIMER.
- START WITH A LAUNDRY BASKET AND A GARBAGE BAG.
- DO A QUICK DUST.
- WIPE SURFACES.
- WIPE MIRRORS.
- QUICK VACUUM.
- FLUFF PILLOWS AND STRAIGHTEN THROW BLANKETS.
What is the best way to deal with someone who is bipolar?
Here are 10 steps you can take to help someone with bipolar disorder:
- Educate yourself. The more you know about bipolar disorder, the more you’ll be able to help.
- Be a champion.
- Be active in their treatment.
- Make a plan.
- Support, don’t push.
- Be understanding.
- Don’t neglect yourself.
What happens if a non bipolar person takes lithium?
NDI can cause dehydration and a rise in blood lithium levels. These effects can be toxic to both the kidneys and the rest of the body. People who take lithium require regular monitoring of their sodium levels and kidney function.
Is there a bipolar medication that doesn’t cause weight gain?
Unlike most mood stabilizers, though, Lamictal is less likely to cause weight gain. In clinical trials, less than 5 percent of those taking Lamictal gained weight.