What are the three general types of diet?
Here is a closer look at some of the different types of diets that people are using all around the world.
- The Paleo Diet. This is a natural way of eating, one that almost abandons all intake of sugar.
- The Blood Type Diet.
- The Vegan Diet.
- The South Beach Diet.
- The Mediterranean Diet.
- Raw Food Diet.
What are four common diet related health problems?
Indeed, diet-related chronic diseases – such as obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer, dental disease, and osteoporosis – are the most common cause of death in the world and present a great burden for society.
What diseases are caused by an unhealthy diet?
How Does Poor Nutrition Affect Us?
- being overweight or obese.
- tooth decay.
- high blood pressure.
- high cholesterol.
- heart disease and stroke.
- type-2 diabetes.
- some cancers.
What are three key issues facing older people?
This article outlines the biggest challenges that elderly people face today and how we can support them and enable them to age with dignity.
- Ageism and a lost sense of purpose.
- Financial insecurity.
- Difficulty with everyday tasks and mobility.
- Finding the right care provision.
- Access to healthcare services.
What are some good questions to ask an elderly person?
Questions about getting older
- What are the most rewarding things about getting older? Is it a lifetime of knowledge?
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in your life?
- Who has influenced you the most?
- What life advice would you pass along?
- If you could go back to any age, what would it be?
How do you praise the elderly?
Here are a few popular compliments to share:
- “I’m so impressed – you’re great with a computer/smartphone!”
- “I could use your expert advice on _____.”
- “Have you always had this amazing sense of style?”
- “I love spending time with you.”