What are the requirements to get into Carrington College?
High School Graduates
- Satisfy Carrington admission requirements.
- Begin classes by April 30.
- Submit high school transcripts evidencing a CGPA of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Maintain a CGPA of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale for continued eligibility.
Is Carrington College a community college?
You can enjoy a small college experience, where you can get the attention you deserve. In fact, Carrington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges3.
How long is the medical assistant program at Carrington College?
How Long Does it Take to Become a Medical Assistant? At Carrington, you can complete the program in as few as 9 months for a certificate or in as few as 16 months for an associate degree.
What is the highest paying state for dental hygienists?
What is the highest paying jobs straight out of college?
- Petroleum Engineering. Average Salary: $102,300 to $176,300.
- Actuarial Mathematics. Average Salary: $60,800 to $119,600.
- Nuclear Engineering. Average Salary: $67,000 to $118,000.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineer.
- Aerospace Engineer.
- Electrical Engineer.
Is 70K a good salary out of college?
$70K is a good starting salary but you’ve got the wrong goal. Your goal should be to increase your salary (either by significant merit increases or by changing jobs over the next 1-3 years), not try to “frugal” your way into saving money from your current salary.
What’s a good salary out of college?
While there are a few outliers, the general average salary for college graduates comes to about $50,000 according to a recent National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) salary survey.