What are the different types of Happy planners?
Happy Planner 101 The Happy Planner comes in three sizes; classic, big and mini.
How big is a mini happy planner?
Approximate dimensions Planner 5.125 x 7.5 Inches Pages 4.5 x 7 inches….Product information.
|Product Dimensions||8.75 x 5.55 x 0.94 inches|
|Included Components||MINI Planner – Happy Mind Happy Life|
What is the smallest happy planner?
Mini Happy Planner
Is Big Happy planner letter size?
You’re ready to plan! The BIG Planner uses letter sized pages so go ahead and hit print at 100% you lucky ducky. How easy was that?
What is a happy planner dashboard?
What is a planner dashboard? When you open the front page of your planner or bullet journal, there’s usually a divider made of cardboard or plastic. That is your dashboard! You can opt to leave it plain, decorate it, or even add some sticky notes for later use.
Can I reuse my happy planner?
You can transfer them from day to day if need be, rip them off, throw them away. You can also easily place them on your dashboards (I’ll address those next) so you know what you have to do for the day – then you can rip them off and replace them for the next day.
What do you write in a planner?
Here are seven things you should include in your planner:
- #1 Important dates.
- #2 Goals and daily challenges.
- The Five-Minute Journal Available Here.
- #3 Budgets.
- #4 Health appointments.
- #5 Ideas.
- #6 Phone numbers.
- #7 Motivational quotes.
What is a dashboard layout in a planner?
The Dashboard layout consists of two parts. The catch-all spread on the left and the days of the week, with a meal plan section on the right. It is the perfect layout if you want an overview of your week all in one place or if you don’t have loads of plans to write down every week.
How can I decorate my planner?
10 Happy Planner Decorating Tips For Beginners
- Decorate first. Decorate your pages first before you write anything down.
- Stickers, stickers, and more stickers.
- Change up the boxes to fit your needs.
- Use themes for the month or week.
- Add quotes to fill up whitespace.
- Add washi tape.
- Use Pilot Frixion erasable gel pens.
- Cover up boxes you don’t need.
How can I make my planner cute?
So, without further ado, here are ten different ways to make your planner look cute!
- Color-Code. Perhaps the quickest way to give your agenda a pop of color is to use a color-coding system.
- Sticky Notes.
- Stickers & Washi Tape.
- Watercolor & Paint.
- Binder Clips.
- Treat It Like A Scrapbook.
- Record Your Memories.
How can I make my planner prettier?
Do a no sticker week You can still decorate your planner without using stickers. Some alternatives are the obvious: washi tape, highlighters and colored pens.
Where can I buy planner stickers?
Where Can I Buy Planner Stickers?
- Happy Planner.
- Erin Condren.
- Oh So Paper.
- Cloth & Paper.
- Nubian Rock Chick.
What are the best planner stickers?
- Best Planner Stickers. Zicoto Ultimate Sticker Pack. Essentials Weekly Planner Stickers. Classic Sticker Sheets from Bloom Daily Planners. Oriday Stickers. Clever Fox Productive Mom Stickers. Mirida Productivity Stickers.
- Using Stickers for Your Planning and Organizing.
- Final Words on Stickers.
How do you organize planner stickers?
10 Ways to Organize your Planner Stickers
- Accordion Files in a Box – This is my current sticker organization system.
- Stand Up Receipt Organizer – I currently use this system as well.
- Mini Sticker Binder w/ Clear Binder Pockets – This is my GO-TO sticker organization method!
- Mini Sticker Binder w/ Cardstock – This method was learned from browsing YouTube.
Where can I buy planner supplies?
Where to Buy Planner Decoration Supplies
- Etsy: for custom planner stickers and washi tape.
- Michaels: for washi tape and decorative stickers.
- Joanns: for washi tape and decorative stickers.
- Hobby Lobby: for washi tape and decorative stickers.
- Amazon: for the basics and when you want supplies fast (hello, Prime!)
What are Planner accessories?
The Ultimate Beginners Guide to the Best Planner Accessories
- Sticker paper & card stock recommendations (for printing stickers & planner accessories at home)
- Pens that won’t bleed through paper or smudge.
- Pen, sticker & washi storage options.
- Sticker & paper cutting must haves.
What machine makes stickers?
Here’s our pick of the best sticker cutters:
- Silhouette Cameo 4. The Silhouette Cameo 4 is one of the bestselling vinyl cutting machines in the world.
- Silhouette Portrait 3. The Silhouette Portrait 3 is the lighter portable cousin of the Cameo.
- Cricut Explore Air 2.
- Brother ScanNCut 2.
- Sizzix Big Shot.