What are the basic terms of a warranty?
It’s extremely important to understand every word of the agreement prior to signing.
- Extended Warranty. The term used to describe the contract between the vehicle owner and the coverage provider.
- Mechanical breakdown.
- Named component coverage.
- Power Train.
- Wear and Tear.
What does a warranty cover?
It usually covers parts and systems that break down due to flaws or defects in factory-installed parts. Typically, a warranty is offered on any new or certified pre-owned vehicle and covers any defect or breakdown that occurs from the manufacturer’s design.
What do you need to do when you evaluate a service or information?
In general what do you need to do when you evaluate a service or information? You need to find out whether the person performing the service is qualified.
What are four ways to evaluate sources of health information on the Internet social media?
They are: Credibility, Content, Disclosure, Links, Design and Interactivity.
How do healthcare providers evaluate websites?
- Is the information based on sound medical research? Can the information on the web page be verified by another source?
- Are the sources cited reliable?
- Are there grammatical and spelling errors?
- Are there footnotes, bibliographies, or references so that you can verify the information? Are these reliable? (
What three criteria can help you evaluate health information?
Answer Expert Verified -Health is the combination of physical, mental/emotional, and social well-being. Health information can be extremely useful, empowering us to make important health decisions. Credibility; Information from a journal or on the Web should have an identifiable source or an author.
What are the three elements of health?
There are 3 major areas of the health triangle: physical, mental and social. Good decision making and healthy choices reduce the risk of disease and increase health overall.
Which influence on your health do you have the most control over?
Over which influences on health do you have the most control? You have the most control over your behavior.
WHO examines health information in products and services?
Health consumer. Someone who examines health information in products and services. The consumer is the one who purchases and utilizes the goods and services.
What is the difference between reliable and unreliable health information products and services?
Answer: Reliable information and products are those are trusted and verified by health experts, while unreliable ones are red flagged by health experts because of they’re unsafe and can’t be trusted.
What are the reliable sources of health information?
Health information is readily available from reputable sources such as:
- health brochures in your local hospital, doctor’s office or community health centre.
- telephone helplines such as NURSE-ON-CALL or Directline.
- your doctor or pharmacist.
What are health products?
Health products are defined as those substances which gives energy or makes the person healthy. Because of the current competitive environment, health care providers (hospitals, HMOs, physicians, and others) are constantly searching for better products and better means for delivering them.
What are the 5 example of health products?
List five examples of health products that people buy and consume…
- Weight gain supplements.
- Nonfat milk powder.
- Fiber supplements.
What are the 5 types of health products?
These are five of the most common health products in 2019.
- Herbal Supplements. Herbal supplements are a multi-billion dollar global industry that is expected to hit $8.5 billion by 2025.
- Coconut Water & Coconut Oil.
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Activated Charcoal.