Is Uri hard to get into?
Last year, 16,534 out of 22,113 applicants were admitted making URI a moderately competitive school to get into with a strong chance of acceptance if you meet the requirements. Academically, it has challenging requirements for admission test scores, generally admitting students who score in the top 42 percent.
Does URI have engineering?
The world needs engineers with vision. At URI’s College of Engineering, you’ll find opportunities to work alongside visionary researchers developing technologies that will improve lives, expand knowledge, and traverse new frontiers.
How far is URI from Uconn?
Distance, Gas Consumption and Emission Notes Distance from University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT to University of Rhode Island, Upper College Road, Kingston, RI is 55Miles or 89 Km. You can get this distance about 1 hour 27 mins.
Is UConn or URI better?
UConn is much better than URI, especially if you can get Honors College. Since you’re reasonably certain you’ll get both, consider this your safety. You might want to ask your mother to check what colleges have reciprocity with URI, beside UConn.
Can I visit URI?
We welcome more than 40,000 visitors to tour our campus each year. We are currently offering limited in-person guided tours for admitted and prospective students. In addition, we’re offering several fun, interactive ways for you to connect with us virtually and take a look around.
What is the closest beach to URI?
5 Best Beaches Around URI
- Narraganset Town Beach. Ganset town beach is located only about 15 minutes from URI’s Kingston campus.
- Scarborough. On the outskirts of downtown Narraganset, Scarborough state beach is another great spot within 20 minutes of URI’s campus.
- East Matunuck.
- Second Beach.
Does URI have a beach?
There are a dozen public beaches near our main campus in Kingston, and our Narragansett Bay campus has its own beach just a few steps from its classrooms. So there are plenty of opportunities to study, learn, play and conduct research at the beach year round.
What is the best sorority at URI?
University of Rhode Island – URI Sororities
- Chi Omega – ΧΩ Rate. Ratings: 209.
- Delta Phi Epsilon – ΔΦΕ Rate. Ratings: 182.
- Delta Zeta – ΔΖ Rate. Ratings: 187.
- Kappa Delta – ΚΔ Rate. Ratings: 174.
- Phi Sigma Sigma – ΦΣΣ Rate. Ratings: 234.
- Sigma Delta Tau – ΣΔΤ Rate. Ratings: 234.
- Sigma Kappa – ΣΚ Rate. Ratings: 179.
- Zeta Tau Alpha – ΖΤΑ Rate. Ratings: 197. Grade: 72.74%