Is the Wonderlic SLE test hard?
The Wonderlic is challenging because test-takers receive only 12 minutes to complete the exam. According to Wonderlic, Inc., roughly two percent of test-takers finish the test in the time allotted, and the average score is less than 50 percent.
How do I practice the Wonderlic test?
How to Prepare for the Test
- Practise Each Type of Question, Untimed. First, get used to what kinds of questions you’re going to be asked.
- Timed Practice Tests. Find as many online [Wonderlic practice tests] as you can and take them in as close to test conditions as possible.
- Remember to Review.
Who has the highest Wonderlic score ever?
Highest Wonderlic scores in NFL history
- 50 — Pat McInally (punter)
- 49 — Mike Mamula (defensive end)
- 48 — Kevin Curtis (wide receiver)
- 48 — Ryan Fitzpatrick (quarterback)
- 48 — Ben Watson (tight end)
- 6 — Vince Young (quarterback)
- 6 — Frank Gore (running back)
- 6 — Oscar Davenport (quarterback)
What questions are asked on the Wonderlic test?
- Quick Recognition. Questions include ordering dates, analyzing graphs, identifying duplicates in a chart, finishing number sequences, etc.
- Logic Questions. Deductive reasoning, shape pattern recognition, 3D shape configuration and 2D spatial reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- M. Word Problems.
Do you get a calculator on the Wonderlic?
Since the Wonderlic test is about 33% math, many test-takers wonder if they can use a calculator. Unfortunately, you are not allowed to bring one into the test with you. You can, however, use scrap paper.
What did Cam Newton score on the Wonderlic test?
Wonderlic scores for NFL players
What is on the Wonderlic basic skills test?
At its core, the WBST is simply a measure of the applicant’s basic language and math skills. The test itself is composed of two different sections, a verbal section (Test of Verbal Skills) and a quantitative section (Test of Quantitative Skills).
Why do NFL players take the Wonderlic test?
The Wonderlic Test is used to assess a person’s problem solving capabilities and ability to understand instructions. There are a number of different versions of the test, and the version given to NFL players tests the participant’s math, language and logic skills.
What did Patrick Mahomes get on the Wonderlic test?
Patrick Mahomes scored a 24 on the Wonderlic which is about middle-of-the-pack when looking at the score of quarterbacks. Because most teams generally consider Wonderlic scores if they are below average, and given Mahomes’ proven on the field talent, his Wonderlic test score was not significantly affected on draft day.
Do NFL players practice Wonderlic?
The NFL (National Football League) utilizes the Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Test (WCA) as part of the drafting process during the NFL Scouting Combine.
Do NFL players study for the Wonderlic test?
Whether they admit to it or not, many players study for the Wonderlic. It’s a factor because teams still administer it, and some teams care about low scores or are impressed by higher scores.
What is Aaron Rodgers IQ?
What is Aaron Rodgers IQ? Aaron Rodgers – 130 He’s also in the “very superior intelligence” level when it comes to his IQ.
What is the lowest Wonderlic score ever?
Darren Davis – 4 (Undrafted, later played Canadian Football) Morris Claiborne – 4 (first-round pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, lowest score ever known by an NFL player) Mario Manningham – 6 (third-round pick in the 2008 NFL Draft) Frank Gore – 6 (third-round pick in the 2005 NFL Draft)
What was Russell Wilson Wonderlic score?
What was Baker Mayfield’s Wonderlic score?
What did Peyton Manning score on the Wonderlic?
Who scored the lowest on the Wonderlic test?