Is Spartanburg Safe 2020?
With a crime rate of 78 per one thousand residents, Spartanburg has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 13.
How much snow does Spartanburg SC get?
The US average is 28 inches of snow per year….Climate Averages.
|Spartanburg, South Carolina||United States|
|Rainfall||48.7 in.||38.1 in.|
|Snowfall||1.8 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||108.8 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||225 days||205 days|
What is the coldest month in South Carolina?
How dangerous is Beaufort SC?
With a crime rate of 39 per one thousand residents, Beaufort has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities.
Is Beaufort South Carolina a good place to live?
Beaufort, a city of just 12,000, is described by Brady as a “big retirement destination,” especially for those who like charm, history and golf (you won’t be far from Hilton Head). According to Brady, 304 acres of this charming town in South Carolina’s Low Country have been designated a National Historic Landmark.
What is Beaufort SC famous for?
It is an historical city, founded in 1711. It has maintained its antebellum architecture and small town atmosphere. Many famous movies have been filmed here including Forrest Gump, The Prince of Tides and The Big Chill.
Who is the wealthiest person in South Carolina?
Richest People in South Carolina
- Anita Zucker. $3 Billion. Anita Zucker net worth: Anita Zucker is an American businesswoman and philanthropist who has a net worth of $3 billion.
- Darla Moore. $2.3 Billion.
What is there to do in Beaufort South Carolina today?
13 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions & Things to Do in Beaufort, SC
- Parris Island. South Carolina’s Lowcountry, near Beaufort and Parris Island.
- Beaufort National Cemetery. The National Cemetery, commissioned by Abraham Lincoln.
- Stand Up Paddleboarding & Kayaking.
- Fort Fremont.
- Beaufort History Museum.
- Spanish Moss Trail.
- River Tour and Dolphin Watch.
- Port Royal Sound Foundation Maritime Center.
What is there to do in Beaufort SC on a Sunday?
29 Things to Do in Beaufort, SC for a Perfect Weekend Away
- Click here to see all of our Beaufort, SC photos on Facebook!
- Spanish Moss Trail. The Spanish Moss Trail is the Lowcountry’s Rails to Trails effort (much like Atlanta’s Beltline) that extends 10 miles.
- Beaufort Lands End Tours.
- Hunting Island State Park.
- Bike The Point.
- Beaufort River Tour.
- Henry C.
- Explore Downtown.
What is there to do on Ladys Island?
Best Things To Do near Lady’s Island, SC 29907
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park. 1.3 mi.
- Spanish Moss Trail. 2.4 mi. 10 reviews.
- Southurn Rose Buggy Tours. 2.2 mi. 21 reviews.
- Gullah & Geechie Mahn Tours. 5.1 mi. Tours.
- Beaufort Tours. 1.4 mi. 16 reviews.
- Green Heron Adventures. 2.2 mi. Boat Tours.
- Every Second Counts. 0.6 mi. 12 reviews.
- Beaufort Lands End Tours. 1.4 mi. 14 reviews.
How far is Beaufort SC from Charleston?
What airport do you fly into for Beaufort SC?
Savannah/Hilton Head Intl Airport