Is it hard to get into Otterbein University?
Admissions Overview Otterbein admissions is somewhat selective with an acceptance rate of 80%. Students that get into Otterbein have an average SAT score between 1060-1250 or an average ACT score of 20-27. The regular admissions application deadline for Otterbein is rolling.
Is Otterbein a party school?
Otterbein is made up of very committed students who want to get an education. If you are looking for a “party” college (we have a dry campus and Westerville is a dry city) or just messing around this is not the college for you. A person should not attend this school if they are looking for a huge campus.
Is Otterbein a small school?
Otterbein is an above-average private, Christian university located in Westerville, Ohio in the Columbus Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 2,332 undergraduate students.
Is it unprofessional to have color in your resume?
Using black, white, and a third color (such as blue or green) is a safe resume color scheme. It is generally best to avoid using bright colors as they can be distracting and look unprofessional. The color on your resume should compliment it, not take the focus away from the content.
How do you make your graduate CV stand out?
Follow our six steps to help you perfect your narrative and your graduate CV:
- Choose the story you want to tell.
- Select the best structure.
- Talk the employer’s language.
- Put yourself at the centre and in context.
- Create talking points.
- Make any gaps part of your story.
What a fresh graduate CV should look like?
To summarize, your CV should include:
- Personal details. Name, age (optional), address, phone, e-mail. They must be noticeable at first sight.
- Education and qualifications. Start from the highest, for example from university to courses.
- Work experience, if you have it.
What should a fresh graduate put on a CV?
How to write a resume as a new graduate
- Choose an appropriate resume format.
- Use a resume header.
- Write a catchy professional summary.
- Outline job-specific educational achievements.
- Highlight job-specific experience.
- Mention skills relevant to the position.
- Include additional sections that will boost your candidacy.
How long should a CV for Masters application be?