Is Duquesne hard to get into?
Duquesne admissions is somewhat selective with an acceptance rate of 74%. Students that get into Duquesne have an average SAT score between 1130-1300 or an average ACT score of 23-28. The regular admissions application deadline for Duquesne is rolling. Interested students can apply for early action and early decision.
When can I apply to Duquesne?
Apply to Duquesne Law. Application opens September 1, 2020.
Does Duquesne accept AP credits?
Students who have completed AP tests and have achieved a required score may be able to receive Duquesne credit to be used in place of a course in their respective curriculum.
Does Duquesne University require an essay?
Applicants must submit a typed, double-spaced, critical self-evaluation essay discussing: Tell us something about yourself, why you chose your desired major, and why you would like to attend Duquesne University. You may also include any shadowing or volunteer opportunities that you have experienced.
What are the requirements to get into Duquesne University?
- a minimum Q.P.A. of at least a 3.0.
- a composite math and verbal SAT score of at least 1,170; or a composite ACT score of at least 24.
- a minimum of seven units of math and science.
- evidence of extracurricular activities during high school.
- and knowledge of the profession.
What are the requirements for Duquesne University?
Undergraduate Student Retention Standards:
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA and 3.0 Semester GPA.
- No grade lower than “C” in any course.
- 3.0 Cumulative and 3.0 Semester Math/Science GPA.
- 3.0 Cumulative and 3.0 Semester Science GPA.
- Consistent enrollment and passing grades in all PMHP and PBPM courses.
Does Pitt require SAT essay?
We do not require the SAT Essay or ACT Writing scores. See below for more information on test-optional policies.