Finals suck, but they’re here and you’ve got to deal with them.
This week, I want to give you some tips that go beyond “DRINK ALL THE COFFEE” – trust me, I love to drink coffee… but bathing your brain in sweet, sweet caffeine isn’t enough on its own.
In this video, I’ll give you some strategies for:
- Planning your studying time effectively
- How to learn more from each study session
- What to do you want to procrastinate
Once you’ve watched the video, get to studying and ace those finals! Even if you don’t feel like it.
If you want even more tips on dealing with finals exams, check out The Mutant Guide to Studying for Finals.
- Want to find old exams and other study materials? Check Koofers, and also check fraternity/major organization test banks.
- If you’d like to learn more about Ebbinghaus and the Forgetting Curve, here you go.
- Anki is a great tool for studying lots of facts.
- This week’s post on eliminating choices will help you beat procrastination!
What study strategies do you find most effective for preparing for your finals? Let me know in the comments, yo.
Oh, by the way… I got Smash Bros for WiiU. If you’re bored over break and want to play a few matches, tweet me.