How much does it cost to attend UTEP for 4 years?
2020-2021 Cost of Attendance
|Types of Costs*||Undergraduate Texas Resident||Undergraduate Non-Resident|
|Tuition and Fees||$ 8,300.00||$ 20,646.00|
|Room and Board||$ 5,088.00||$ 5,088.00|
|Books and Supplies||$ 1,632.00||$ 1,632.00|
|Transportation||$ 2,264.00||$ 2,264.00|
How much is a semester at EPCC?
Estimated Cost Per Semester
|Texas Resident Tuition Per Semester||$1,260|
|Texas Resident Total Cost Per Semester||$9,215|
|Non-Texas Resident Tuition Per Semester||$2,184|
|Non-Texas Resident Total Cost Per Semester||$10,139|
How much does a class cost in EPCC?
|Credit Hours||Resident Tuition||General Use Fees|
Does CPCC offer bachelor degrees?
Students will have the unique opportunity to take Catawba College classes on CPCC’s Central Campus, allowing students to further their education and earn a bachelor’s degree right here at CPCC. “
How many credits do you need to graduate from EPCC?
Length of Eligibility Associate degree programs at EPCC require between 60 and 72 semester credit hours for completion. Therefore, a student working toward an associate degree that requires 60 hours must complete that program within 90 attempted semester credit hours (60 hrs.
How do I register for EPCC?
- Apply For Admissions. Visit ApplyTexas Website to apply online.
- Apply For Financial Aid.
- Submit Official Transcripts.
- Get the Bacterial Meningitis Vaccine.
- Take Assessment Tests.
- Meet With a Counselor or Advisor.
- Attend a New Student Orientation.
- Register For Classes.
How do I transfer from EPCC to UTEP?
Transferring to UTEP – College of Health Sciences
- To Apply to UTEP please visit them online at www.utep.edu/admit.
- Submit transcripts from each of your previous institutions to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment.
- Attend a Transfer Orientation run by the Office of New Student Orientation (915-747-6752; ( www.utep.edu/orientation ).
What are EPC firms?
Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) firms deliver a complete package of resources to complete infrastructure projects. EPC services typically provide a single responsible source for executing a project, thus alleviating risk for the owner.