How much does it cost to attend a Cal State?
2017-18 Systemwide Tuition and Campus Mandatory Fees
|Credential Program Tuition*||$3,864||$6,660|
|Graduate/Post Baccalaureate Tuition*||$4,164||$7,176|
What is the cheapest UC in California?
5 UC Schools With the Lowest Cost of Living
- University of California, Davis.
- University of California, Merced.
- University of California, Riverside.
- University of California, Santa Cruz.
- University of California, San Diego.
Which Cal State has best business program?
Best Schools to Study Business Administration & Management in California
- #1. University of California – Berkeley.
- #2. University of Southern California.
- #3. Pepperdine University.
- #4. California Polytechnic State University – San Luis Obispo.
- #5. University of San Francisco.
- #6. University of California – Irvine.
What classes do I need to transfer from a community college to a Cal State?
Minimum Requirements for Transfer Admission
- Minimum of 30 semester units of approved General Education coursework.
- The “Golden Four” requirements (completed with a C- or higher grade):
- A minimum 2.0 GPA in all transferable courses.
- Good academic standing at the last college or university attended.
Is it easy to transfer from UC to UC?
It is possible to transfer from one UC campus to another but the requirements can be difficult to decipher since you must complete the major prerequisites for the destination UC, not your current UC, in order to be competitive for admission consideration.