How do I qualify for NHSC?
National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program (NHSC LRP) awardees commit to serving at least two years of service. Those two years must be full-time or half-time clinical practice. And, you must serve at an NHSC-approved service site in a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA).
Who is eligible for NHSC?
The NHSC LRP is open to licensed primary care medical, dental, and mental and behavioral health providers who are employed or seeking employment at approved sites. You must work in a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) to qualify for this program.
How do I apply for NHSC Scholarship?
How do I apply to the NHSC Scholarship Program?
- Review the NHSC Scholarship Program Application and Program Guidance (NHSC SP APG) (PDF – 635 KB).
- Complete an online application, including required documents.
When can I apply for HRSA?
- Application Launch Date: March 24, 2021.
- Application Submission Deadline: May 6, 2021.
- Employment Start Date: July 18, 2021.
- Scholars Service Obligation Date: July 31, 2021.
- Notification of Award: September 30, 2021.
- Contract Termination Deadline: 60 days from the effective date of the contract.
How do I get federal grant money?
To search or apply for grants, use the free, official website, Grants.gov. Commercial sites may charge a fee for grant information or application forms. Grants.gov centralizes information from more than 1,000 government grant programs. It’s designed to help states and organizations find and apply for grants.
How do I get a government grant to start a business?
However, you may be able to find grants for your small business by visiting specific websites and organizations, such as these listed below.
- Small Business Development Centers.
- USDA Rural Business Development Grants.
- National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE)
- FedEx Small Business Grant Contest.
Where do I apply for Eidl grant?
How to Apply
- You can apply for an EIDL online with the SBA.
- You can visit an SBA resource partner who can help guide you through the loan application process. You can find your nearest Small Business Development Center (SBDC) or Women’s Business Center here.
Who qualifies for EIDL loan?
- You must have fewer than 500 employees.
- Certain types of businesses are prohibited.
- Loans are for a term of 30 years.
- Loan amounts have a cap.
- Collateral is required for loans over $25,000.
- EIDL loan recipients cannot change their business structure while the loan is outstanding.