Do MATC credits transfer to UWM?
You can be guaranteed admission to UW-Milwaukee by participating in the MATC Liberal Arts & Sciences Program. After fulfilling certain credit and grade point average requirements, you will transfer with the same rights and privileges as those who begin their education at UWM.
Is MATC open on Saturday?
All MATC campuses are closed on Sunday. Saturday hours vary by the time of the year. For the most up to date schedule of hours, please click the link below or call us at 414-297-7030.
Does Madison College offer bachelor’s degree?
Madison College graduates will have junior standing at Franklin University and may transfer additional credits (up to a maximum of 94) toward their baccalaureate degree. Students will be granted admission to a bachelors degree program upon completion of an approved transfer program at Madison College.
What does Madison College specialize in?
Areas of Study
- Architecture and Engineering.
- Arts, Design and Humanities.
- Construction, Manufacturing and Maintenance.
- Culinary, Hospitality and Fitness.
- Education and Social Sciences.
- Health Sciences.
- Information Technology.
Where is Madison area?
What is Madison famous for?
James Madison, America’s fourth President (1809-1817), made a major contribution to the ratification of the Constitution by writing The Federalist Papers, along with Alexander Hamilton and John Jay. In later years, he was referred to as the “Father of the Constitution.”
Is Madison Safe?
Madison slotted in the 10th spot in its latest rankings of safest places to live in the U.S., which weighs homicide and property crime rates per capita.
What makes Madison special?
1. It’s a vibrant cultural hub of art, music, food, and beer. Madison is ranked fifth in Livability’s list of best food cities for its collection of renowned chefs, top restaurants, and food cooperatives and festivals that take advantage of locally grown foods.