Can you please reply as soon as possible?
“As this matter is urgent, I would appreciate a reply as soon as possible.” “I would be grateful for your prompt reply.” “I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.” “I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.” (Slightly old-fashioned.)
What’s another way to say as soon as possible?
What is another word for as soon as possible?
Does as soon as possible mean immediately?
“As soon as” is a universal phrase tome; given an extra voice inflection, it will also mean “immediately” if so desired.
Is earliest convenience rude?
It comes across as inconsiderate, if not outright rude. If you do have time to honor a request, instead of saying you’ll get around to it when it’s convenient, tell the person when they can expect your response.
How do you ask for something fast?
‘As Soon As Possible’ Synonyms
- “… by [date and time] because [reason]”
- “When you have a chance [in the next day, before tomorrow, this week]”
- “I apologize for the urgency, but could you please [do X, send me Y, complete Z] at your soonest possible convenience?”
How do you ask for something?
Follow These 9 Steps to Ask for What You Want (and Actually Get…
- Act as if you expect to get it. You need a solid level of certainty and expectation when you ask for something you want.
- Ask someone who can give it to you.
- Get the other person’s full attention.
- Be clear and specific.
- Ask from the heart.
- Ask with humor and creativity.
- Give something to get something.
- Ask repeatedly.
How do you ask politely if the work is done?
‘Can’ would also be fine to use however. Then, you can add something like “as soon as you are able to”, or add a reasonable but short time-frame that you’d like the task completed by. If it’s urgent, say the day you need the task done by- but hopefully you’d able to make a request before it’s super urgent.
How do you remind someone nicely?
How do you politely remind someone that you need a response? Here are a few tips….Here are a few tips.
- Be short and sweet.
- Give the right amount of context.
- Don’t assume they forgot about you.
- Remind them of a due date (if one exists).
How do you ask for something ready?
Just be polite and ask if they had got around to it yet. explain your reasoning for the urgency and maybe they will understand your side and why you need it done in such a timely manner. Don’t be blunt like hey did you do this that sounds like you have an attitude .
How do you respectfully say no?
Here are 10 ways for you to say ‘NO’ in a polite manner:
- I’m honoured but I can’t.
- I wish there were two of me.
- Sorry, I’m booked into something else right now.
- Sadly, I have something else.
- No, thank you but it sounds lovely, so next time.
- I’m not taking anything else right now.
How do you graciously say no?
How to Say No: A Guide to Saying No Politely
- 1 Cushion it with kindness or a compliment.
- 2 Give your reasons.
- 3 Be brief, but not brusque.
- 4 Leave the door cracked.
- 5 Offer an alternative.
Is it OK to say no baby?
So try to avoid saying, “No!” all of the time. Whenever you do say it, follow up by comforting your child. Explain in concrete terms why you wanted your toddler to stop doing what she was doing (danger to herself, danger or harm to others, and so on).
Is saying no a bad thing?
“No,” rather than a negative, can be a positive and empowering word. By saying “no” when it is appropriate you show people around you that you have boundaries and strong sense of your own value. “No” Can be Uncomfortable. For many of us saying “yes” when being asked to do something feels like the right thing.
What age do babies become attached to mom?
2 to 4 months