Today is the 2 is. Day I have drunk my 1750ml water. The “many” to drink water that falls to me, so far, not heavier than the drinking of other (tasteful) drinks – I hope it stays that way. My first observation is that the body is (logically) by the many water-drinking excretes more urine. A clear urine is important, therefore you should drink as many clear beverages, because in the urine, the toxins from the body geschwämmt (one of the many meaningful reasons as to why drinking is so important).
Urine. A class of random point, because what is that anyway ?
Urine is one of the kidney formed of fluid through the urinary tract is eliminated from the system. Urine consists of 95% water, further ingredients: urea, uric acid, creatinine, organic and inorganic salts (e.g., calcium salts, cooking salt, phosphates), organic acids, dyes, hormones and water-soluble vitamins are.
Source: Nursing Wiki.de
Normal / healthy urine has the following characteristics:
- Approximately 1.5 – 2.0 liters of excretion / day (depending on fluid intake)
- 200 to 400ml per micturition (process of urination / emptying of bladder)
- pH-value of about 5.4 (varies with the diet (e.g., vegetarians higher pH value)
- Color: light to dark yellow (the brighter, the better)
- Odor: Odorless, after prolonged standing can smell is caused by div. Bacteria
- No Admixtures