Templates and Submission Procedure
All papers submitted to RO-MAN 2014 will undergo a peer-review process. A manuscript will be reviewed by at least two reviewers, who will provide detailed comments and – if the submission gets accepted – the authors submit a revised (“camera-ready”) version that takes into account this feedback. The review process is managed by the programme chair and the conference associate editors.
All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process: authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other’s identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscript.
Authors should use the templates provided by the electronic submission system. The templates for US Letter format paper should be used.
The manuscript submission website will require that you submit your abstract and make any final changes to the author list and title of the paper before uploading the paper.
All authors and co-authors must be registered in the electronic system. It is the corresponding author’s responsibility to ensure that the complete author list and the correct title are being entered. This information will be used for the conference programme and the proceedings.
Authors should adhere to the following steps for submitting the paper (for initial submission) :
- Create an account: go to https://ras.papercept.net/, then PIN and fill out the form. Ask all your co-authors to do the same if they do not have an account on the system yet, write down the authors’ PINs (this information is needed for manuscript processing purposes).
- Go to Support Menu and depending on how you are preparing your paper, download a template: LaTeX or MS-Word. Use these templates/style files to create the paper and save in PDF format.
- Upload the paper: go to https://ras.papercept.net/ and click on “submit a contribution to Ro-Man 2014″.
- Submit (regular paper, special session paper).
- Fill in the form presented on the next page (make sure to enter all author PINs created in Step 1).
Paper Length and Size