- The deadline for submission of proposals for Special Sessions has passed -
We are inviting proposals for special sessions relevant to the themes of IEEE RO-MAN 2014.
A special session consists of a collection of papers with a common theme.
Please submit a pdf to the special session chairs Ben Robins <email@example.com> and Ginevra Castellano <firstname.lastname@example.org> as soon as possible but not later than the 10th of January 2014, including the following:
- Proposed title of the special session
- Motivation and goals of the session (a brief 2-3 paragraph summary)
- A list of possible papers with contributing authors and tentative titles and abstracts
- List of organisers (including short bio)
Selected special sessions will be advertised, meaning that everyone is
welcome to submit to it, in addition to the authors identified in the
Special sessions’ papers will be submitted via the main conference’s
submission system following the same guidelines as the regular papers,
will be peer-reviewed and will appear in the conference proceedings.
If accepted, the organisers of the special session will be responsible
for the high-quality peer-review of the submitted papers according to
IEEE standards (3 anonymous peer-reviews).